Eucalyptus Greenery Garland
Eucalyptus greenery garlands are so elegant and can add so much to your table decorations . I just love the look of a full greenery garland on a rustic wooden table. Today I’m going to show you a fun, easy and elegant table decoration that you can create for your wedding or for your dinner party. White plates, gold flatware and some beautiful menu and napkin designs will have your guests jaw dropping!
1. Select greenery and flowers
2. Now with your floral scissors trim the stems off the bottom of your greenery and flowers
3. After you trim the stems, your flowers and greenery should measure to about 6 to 9 inches in length
4. Now with your ribbon measure the length of your table. The ribbon is going to be an anchor for the garland
5. Now comes the fun part, with your greenery and flowers create small mini bouquets. The more greenery and flowers you use the fuller your garland will be
6. Take your Floral Wire and wrap it around the bouquet and the ribbon to hold in place
7.Keep creating mini bouquets until you have reached the full length of your table! I did about 5 bouquets!
8.This look will be beautiful on your wedding guest table, head table or for a fancy dinner party!
Styling the rest of the table was so fun. I wanted to go with a modern yet elegant touch, I chose these square white plates, and of course some gold flatware
I wanted to keep that white elegant look, so I stayed with white napkins and white menus. Adding that greenery to the napkins make the whole table pop!
Let me know what you guys think?! I can’t wait to come up with many more fun table decoratiobns! If you haven’t checked out my holiday eucalyptus garland you totally should, its great for your holiday parties this upcoming season.
P.S Subscribe NOW! Its totally FREE and you will get the best wedding decor and planning ideas. Just saying!